- Oral presentations will be 10 minutes in duration plus 5 minutes discussion. Times will be strictly enforced by chairpersons.
- Presentations must be provided in PowerPoint format.
- Presenters should arrive at their session room at least 10 minutes prior to session commencement in order to introduce themselves to the chairperson, familiarise themselves with the audio-visual facilities and check their presentation.
- Posters must be portrait size A0 (841mm wide x 1189mm) high.
- Mounting fixative will be supplied by the Meeting organisers.
- There is limited space in the poster display area and posters that are produced landscape are unable to be accommodated.
- Authors must prepare all posters beforehand in a form enabling easy mounting.
- All posters must be mounted by the author during an allocated time period (of 1-2 hours) prior to the beginning of the poster display, and removed by the designated time.
- Posters should be typed in clear bold print that can be easily read from distances over one metre with the title displayed in block capitals of minimum size 25mm (1″) at the top of the poster. The title should also display the names of the author(s) and the institution(s) of origin.
- Remaining contents may be displayed in columns (usually 3 columns).
- Contents should contain the study background, objective(s), methods, results and conclusion(s).
- Illustrations should be professionally drawn.
- All contents should be simple and not overburdened with detail – “minimising detail maximises information transfer”.
- Poster presenters are required to be at their posters during catering breaks over the four days of the Meeting, for discussion with delegates.
- Authors may provide handout material relating to their poster, and may wish to include a mobile number to enable follow up and further discussion with delegates.